Puma King shows us again its more sober face in this new release of the feline brand. The King in black colour, with the white logo, are football history, and from Germany they wanted to remember that golden age when the best players of the planet jumped to the field with a black Puma King on their feet.
- Do you know? Which boots did Diego Maradona play in?
Control never felt this comfortable. An icon that spans generations, the KING is back with bold design upgrades and innovative materials that work better – for the player and for the planet. Like the all-new K-BETTER™upper material, made with recycled content while also improving the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance. The new lightweight outsole features an external heel counter, integrated stability spine, and conical studs, so you have as much control over your movement as you do over the ball.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials as a step toward a better future.
- K-BETTER™: This new, non-animal based upper material takes the signature touch, comfort, and stretch resistance to the next level. The signature KING touch. Only better.
- Lightweight TPU outsole with conical studs.
- Knitted low-cut slip-on construction ensures a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight removable sockliner.
- FG/AG: Designed for Firm Ground/Artifical Ground
- Sockliner: 100% Textile
- Outsole: 100% Synthetic
- Upper: 100% Synthetic
- Lining: 64.66% Textile, 35.34% Synthetic
The upper is completely made with the smoothest natural leather which is already characteristic from Puma. It perfectly adapts to the foot since it’s completely made with leather and provides a great touch.
The outer heel counter and the EVOknit instep provide a perfect stability for any game action. Its central bowknot stabilises the assemble and an EVA insole provides more comfort.
Pebax plate with a combination of conical and bladed studs to make rotations easier and provide more traction during accelerations. To increase support, there is a bridge stabiliser in the plate’s midfoot.
Players competing at a professional level who value comfort and the characteristic touch of the natural leather as well as the traction of an aggressive plate. These football boots are suitable for natural or last generation artificial grass pitches.